I may not know much, but I know about pop culture. This is not an overstatement. I have zero opinion on modern art, nuclear physics, psychology, or anything else remotely useful or relevant, but I can tell you that neither The Office nor Entourage has been any good for at least the past three seasons, True Blood is the sexiest show on television right now, Fela completely deserves the Tony, Avatar was a really, really terrible movie, Broken Bells is as good as the hype, and Lost is arguably one of the greatest television shows ever. So that, I suppose, is the point of this blog – a way for me to put my thoughts out there about the pop culture universe. In the interest of full disclosure, I am a media junkie. I also happen to absorb most of what I read and hear. So if you feel like you’ve read any of this before, it’s probably because you have.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Redux
Labels:
broadway,
entourage,
lost,
new music,
television,
the office,
tonys,
true blood,
welcome
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Fela!
ReplyDelete